• LF-LASER is a benchtop instrument for performing Headspace Gas Analysis (HGA) of sterile pharmaceutical containers.
• LF-LASER is a non-destructive unit that employs non-invasive laser-based technology for monitoring the headspace concentration of gases such as oxygen and moisture content.
• HGA inspection process is based on the Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) method which accurately detects and quantifies gaseous concentration levels.
• A diode laser beam is transmitted through the container headspace and received by a detector The target molecule within the container when crossed by the laser beam absorbs the energy depending on the amount of pressure surrounding it. The LVA 600 sensors then measure the laser beam absorption, which will indicate target gas concentration.
• Nitrogen purging is not required when measuring oxygen levels:
> Oxygen does not interfere with the measurement
> Accuracy and robustness without the need for purging the package surroundings
• Non-intrusive and non-destructive inspection method.
• Standard master container is not required for system calibration.
• Etalon effect is made negligible by a technical solution.
• Fast, reliable and repeatable results.
• Compact and durable design.
• Cost-effective solution.
• Quick change over.
• Low power consumption.
• Storage, maintenance, and download of historical data (production, raw data, events, alarms).
• HMI real time display of statistics and raw data.
• Computerised system is designed to comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.
• Validation package guarantees complete and efficient regulatory compliance.