Off-line Leak Testing Machine for Filled Aerosol Cans
The “LF-400A” is a “non destructive” machine which forms part of a new generation of off-line or laboratory leak testing for “Filled and sealed aerosol cans and sprays”.
The machine is supplied with the following standard equipment :
- Machine built according to machine norms 2006/42/EC.”
- Machine frame in welded steel coated with several layers of high quality paint.
- Push-button for cycle start.
- Adjustable test chamber height according with container dimension.
- Microprocessor based electronics, with container file data base for management of various types of formats with test parameters controlled directly from keyboard.
- Vacuum pump.
- Visual alarm for rejected containers.
- RS-232 connection for dialogue with printer or other personal computer.
- Instruction Service manual.
• Fully automated test cycle sequencing with Containers manual loading and unloading.
• High leak detection sensitivity.
• Fast, reliable and repeatable test results.
• Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
• Compact and robust design.
• Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
• Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
• Cost-effective solution.
• Low power consumption.
• HMI Real Time display of Leak Testing Cycle diagram.
Bonfiglioli Engineering - Quality Control Solutions - Tasi Group Company
via Rondona, 33
44049 - Vigarano Pieve (FE) - Italy
+39 0532 715 631
+39 0532 715 625